Sunday, February 24, 2013

FOREVER

I feel like the infinite sign best describes success. In an abstract form, I believe that it depicts and continuous cycle of ups and downs and constantly bounces back from each aspects. I don't really think that one particular goal should be labeled on the infinite sign either. I think that the sign represents life as a whole and that we encounter significant and miniscule advances and setbacks in our lives that at the end of our lives, however we define it, feel successful.
                                           

2 comments:

  1. It's really interesting that you found something to represent success. I think the infinity sign represents it well, it shows that success is forever changing and we cannot predict it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that I would have ever thought of the infinity sign as how success really happens. I thought the way you described it in class as just a continuous cycle of ups and downs, or failures and successes along the way.

    ReplyDelete