The reoccurring themes throughout my projects have been largely focused on the connection and unspoken language between horse and mankind. To create a better understanding of the ideas I am presenting, I have created a short slideshow of my personal experiences with horses, a moving photo essay if you will. I have also left a link for a mash up video of me riding throughout my life. As I have mentioned, winning teams are plentiful, but to become THE winning team requires much more than the drive to win. The connection, understanding, and respect for one another as individuals is what creates a successful duo. However, I would like to stress that not all relationships with a horse are simply for competition. Many will say that horses are healing, therapeutic, and excellent companions and to many a best friend. I chose to share some of my personal experiences with horses to give you a better understanding or visual of how certain connections can impact one so greatly. As sappy as it sounds, horses are a huge part of my life and I'm not sure where I would be without them. I've always been a quiet person, and I feel that horses have complemented that aspect of my personality greatly. Throughout my life horses have been my support system, an unfaltering support that I have always been able to rely on. My fondest memories and best experiences have been shared with horses and I know that without them I would not be the person I am today. Each relation I've shared with a horse has taught me something different that has shaped me into a different person and I have gained a better sense of self. I believe that my willingness to understand and compassion for these animals have given me an advantage when taking on new tasks. Regardless of what path a horse and rider choose to take, it is important to understand one another and create a unique bond to one another. Each relationship will be unique in it's own, however it is imperative to understand the importance and effects of this and how much it will strengthen the bond between the two along any path that is chosen.
I like how you have put your own stake in this and explained this as your last mini project. This shows everyone why you are doing this project.
ReplyDelete