"It's a twin thing...." It's a twin thing.... N.p., 11 May 2012. Web. 5 Nov. 2012. <http://stringofhearts.tumblr.com/post/35098118938>.
I saw this image on my Tumblr and I thought it really greatly pertained to my topic of quotes and messages. Sometimes it's the quotes that are least expected to be seen that resonate with us most. Little signs and motivations that inspire and intrigue us through out the day are the ones that I find most provoking. These quotes help people throughout their day as little reminders and little messages to guide them and bring them through.
Interview
I plan to conduct and interview with a current UNCC student. I plan to ask how unforeseen quotes and messages seen daily throughout their lives on campus effect them, and what type of effect that it has on them. I feel that it is imperative that I get a perspective from another student about the impact of quotes and messages, and if they truly make a difference in someone's perspective and day. And if so, what they believe their experiences would be like without them.
Armstrong, Olivia. "Quotes." Quote Diary 1 (2011): 500. Print.
I have a quote "diary" that I carry around with me and consistently add quotes that I hear throughout the day into. I love when I hear a quote in casual conversation that I haven't heard before. When I look back through my diary I can instantly remember where I heard the quote and why is resonated with me. As you read through the diary you can tell what my emotions and thoughts are in a way because the quotes reflect my inner turmoil and I'm more apt to pick up on quotes that I hear that I can relate to at that given time.

No comments:
Post a Comment