Why can't things be easy?
I have so many things going on in my life that I need answers to.
I'm sure that we all do.
But seriously, why can't someone just send me a letter or give me an obvious sign saying
"THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO"
Why?
I would be so much happier.
Decisions are half my problem in life.
Because I can't make them.
And I've lost so much because of it.
I'm missing out on things.
And losing the things I had.
Why can't someone just tell me what to do.
Because I'm so lost.
And I need some direction, just to get me going again.
Just a little push in the right direction is all I need.
I don't want to be stuck any longer in fear of making the wrong decision.
Just someone, please, tell me what to do.
I know you can't, but maybe if I ask, I'll somehow be led down a path and look back only to realize I was capable of making my own decision,
the right one.
I know exactly how you are feeling! Everything would be so much easier if somebody would just give us a little push in the right direction. I know it's not that easy but I know most people, including myself would really like it.
ReplyDelete