Sunday, December 2, 2012
ETHNOGRAPHY.
At first, it was very difficult to figure out what to write about for the Ethnography project. Quotes and Messages is somewhat of an abstract topic to begin, and focusing on researching that topic on campus and in our lives was a challenging task. Once my group and I took images of quotes we found around campus and collaborated our images into a power point, our project began to take form. After conferencing with Lacy, we were able to revise our work and confidently finalize our project. Working in a collaborative group was challenging at first, because it was difficult to coordinate times to work on the projects and decide on a format. After some time, I found that working with a collaborative group benefited the project as a whole and brought many different perspectives into our work. I thoroughly enjoyed not writing a traditional essay piece. This project left much room for individuality, creativity, and gave us a chance to bring many differing ideas and collaborate it successfully into a presentation. I liked having the freedom to express our ideas, and thoughts, without writing a formal essay. Overall, I really liked the process used as a class to come up with the particular topics, and the cumulative ideas brought together to create a shareable unique project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree on how "this project left much room for individuality..." because it wasn't limited to formal organized writting. Our projects were all wavy, some very unprganized, and creative because we all had different topics with different ways in presenting them
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed working in a group with you as well. I think that our final product definitely turned out well. I agree 100% with everything that you said! In the beginning of the process it was a little difficult to figure out what to do but I think that we all collaborated well and it turned out good!
ReplyDelete