Sunday, November 11, 2012

TIME


                                       
 Time is making fools of us again.  
~J.K. Rowling


     I think one of the hardest things in life is learning when to let go. The unknown is so scary.
How do you know you won't leave something great behind, and how do you know something better might come along tomorrow? You don't, I don't. And I wish I did. Life would be easier. Unfortunately, life isn't supposed to be easy. It's suppose to be hard, but worth it in the end. I wish it would be worth it now. And I wish I knew when and how time would heal everything.

     Time is a crazy concept. Technically, time doesn't exist just clocks. We created it to organize ourselves. To live our lives by a set time. It's really rather sad. Having our whole lives planned down to the second. I mean, where's the adventure in that?  It's just there to have something constant between everyone. I'm not sure if I agree with time.

So if we have the power to create time, can we destroy it? What will come of this? Can life go on as we know it and will everyone's questions be answered?

2 comments:

  1. So with what you are saying here about time and clocks. I was reading about how before the rise of organized labor in Europe clocks weren't generally used or referenced in most people's daily lives. Only with the move from the feudal system to eventual industrialization did clocks begin to have such a sweeping effect, because they were useful (not to laborers but) to bosses who wanted to make the most off their laborers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with what you are saying! I hate not knowing! That is probably the worse thing possible for me!

    ReplyDelete